FORTH TO VICTORY

autobiographical ramblings of an impressionable youth

20 January 2010

What I learned at school today

Jonathan Bennett is FIT. Fit as. Not literally, as he's about 80, but philosophically the man is a god. I heart you, Jonny. If only I had the impetus to read your book for more than five minutes at a time. I wish I were determined this term that my notes will be clear ad detailed, but I just know this will only last two weeks. It takes a very long time to be detailed.

I am reclaiming this blog again from all the whining and one-line entries. That's why this entry will have at least two lines, as proved by this sentence (at least it was until I added some more stuff to the above paragraph). Ideally, I would like to write a blog where I chat lucidly and wittily about all those wacked out philosophical and political things that I tend to wax lyrical to confused housemates about, but I don't think that's ever realistically going to happen. Time and indolence make a fool of me where writing is concerned. Never mind.

I am, as always, tired of knowing better and the fact that people know I know better. For someone half as smart &c. Self-awareness be damned, I'll listen to my music through these fabulous speakers whenever the mood takes me.

0 comments: