FORTH TO VICTORY

autobiographical ramblings of an impressionable youth

29 August 2008

The DLR is where it's at.

Last night, I had a dream where I found a book full of extremely important criminal evidence, except it wasn't very interesting and then it was full of Mars Bar ice cream and I ate the ice cream. And then I felt terribly guilty about eating evidence, so I ate donuts. When I woke up, I was incredibly relieved that all this was just a dream, otherwise I'd be a lot fatter by now...

Today, I went to London, for the purposes of my Pokedex (not kidding). I got to travel on many railways and listen to many languages being spoken by the citizens of our glorious capital. I also went to Matalan, which I am very impressed with. I am less impressed with all the other fashions around at the moment, for the simple fact that they all appear to have come from Xinjiang and I wasn't exactly Xinjiang fashion's biggest fan. No frills for me, thanks. I'll have that nice knitted vest though.

0 comments: